Globe2 Limited has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Globe2 Ltd and the following websites:
– globe2.co.uk (which forwards to www.globe2.net)
– We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
– Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
– This site contains links to other sites. Globe2 Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
– Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services.
– Our site’s contact form requires users to give us contact details, which are stored in a CRM. We use customer contact information from the registration form to respond specifically in relation to the customer enquiry. In addition user can opt in to receive marketing material.
|third-party||non-necessary||Used to track customer engagement with our website.|
|globe2-_zldp,globe2-_zldt,globe2-nextrecon,ZohoMarkRef,ZohoMarkSrc,zohocares-_zldp, _iamadt,_imtrem,LS_CSRF_TOKEN||third-party||non-necessary||Used for our live chat system to help link you to previous chats and deliver the chat service.|
When you first visit our site we give you the option to control the cookies we use. However should you wish to have more control over cookies, please find out more information below:
The way to stop cookies differs dependent on the device and the browser in which you are using – we recommend using this site “http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html” to find out how to manage cookies from different browsers. To find out more information with regards to managing cookies from a mobile device, please visit the following website “http://www.allaboutcookies.org/mobile/index.html”.
If you would like more information with regards to the cookies used on our website, please contact [email protected].
– Globe2 has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
– We do not store customer credit or debit card on local computers or any other form
– Globe2 Ltd sends out periodic newsletters to website visitors, Globe2 customers and contacts who have opted in to receive them. Newsletter emails track delivery, opens and clicks and include an unsubscribe link which is effective immediately.
– Incoming calls to Globe2 numbers are by default recorded.
– Calls out to existing contacts with whom we have an ongoing relationship are recorded.
– Telephone calls to anyone else may be recorded upon verbal confirmation between both parties.
– Callers can optionally request that recordings are turned off when in a call.
– Our site provides users the opportunity to opt into receiving communications from us and our partners at the point when the visitor fills out the contact form.
– All newsletters sent have an unsubscribe link
– Upon request we can provide a link to the data we hold, which can be edited
– You can opt-out of unnecessary cookies when you first visit our site,
Personal Data submitted by third-parties
How we use Personal Data
We will use the Personal Data for the purpose of:
• answering any enquiry you raise;
• enabling you to register to use the services available on the website;
• delivering and supporting the services to which you subscribe, including notification of service status updates;
• administering your customer account, and to support other general business activities;
• sending you marketing communications (for which you have opted-in);
• satisfying legal or regulatory requirements;
• supporting the proposed or actual sale, merger or transfer of all or a portion of our business; and/or
• as otherwise described in this policy.
As we are a business to business supplier, consumer enquiries may be passed to a third party better able to deal with your requirements.
The duration for which we retain the Personal Data will differ depending on the type of data and the reason why it was submitted. However, in some cases Personal Data may be retained on a long term basis: for example, if you subscribe for services with us basic Personal Data about you will normally be retained for so long as you receive those services from us, and Personal Data that we need to retain for legal purposes will normally be retained for at least six years in accordance with usual commercial practice and regulatory requirements.
You have the right to:
1. request confirmation whether we hold your Personal Data and, if so, to access that Personal Data.
We will inform you of: the purposes for which the Personal Data is processed; the categories of the Personal Data processed; whether your Personal Data has been disclosed and the categories of recipient of the disclosure; whether your Personal Data has been transferred to another country or international organisation; the expected period for which the Personal Data will be stored. If we did not obtain the Personal Data directly from you, we will also inform you of the source.
We may withhold such Personal Data to the extent permitted by law.
2. request correction of the Personal Data we hold.
3. request erasure of your Personal Data, subject to any legal obligation to which we are subject or where the processing of the Personal Data is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. We will accept your request for erasure where we have a legal obligation so to do, acceptance of such a request is otherwise at our discretion. Please be aware that the erasure of your Personal Data may affect our ability to provide the website and the services associated with it to you and in some cases our acceptance of an erasure request may require your account to be closed.
4. restrict processing of your Personal Data where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data we hold, consider our processing to be unlawful, consider that we no longer need the Personal Data but it is required by you in relation to a legal claim or where you have objected to our processing in accordance with your legal rights, provided in each case that we shall only be required to apply such restriction where we have a legal obligation to do so and until the issue giving rise to the restriction is resolved.
5. withdraw any consent that you have previously given to our processing of your Personal Data.
6. receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format, where the processing is carried out by automated means.
We may withhold such Personal Data if it adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
7. object to the processing of your Personal Data, for example the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
8. If you opted to receive any communications from us, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in received email communication, emailing [email protected] or by writing to Compliance, Globe2 Ltd, 42 Coventry Road, Market Harborough, LE16 9BZ.
While we will restrict the processing of your Personal Data in line with your request, we may add your Personal Data (name and address) to a ‘suppression list’ to ensure we do not send any communications in the future.
We will never knowingly collect Personal Information from minors (children under 16 years of age, or any other age defined under applicable law). If we become aware that a minor is attempting to or has submitted Personal Information via this Site, we will notify the user that we will not accept his or her Personal Information. We will then remove any such Personal Information from our records.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Globe2 Ltd, you can contact us using the site contact us form.
SPECIFIC TERMS FOR GLOBE2 CUSTOMERS
Globe2 Customer data
– In order to provide support for Globe2 services (telecoms, internet, wifi, CRM, email and web hosting), our engineers and our suppliers’ engineers have access to a wide range of Customer Personal Data. Access to Customer Data is strictly limited to providing services and support and is accessed for no other reason. You are the data controller for this Personal Data.
– on request Globe2 Ltd engineers may login to a Customer device remotely for the sole purposes of IT Support. Remote sessions to Customer devices are monitored (the Customer is able to view what technicians do) and cannot be initiated without the Customer’s prior consent. Our engineers will only access services or applications related to the IT Support request and no Customer Data will be retrieved off the Customer device.
– Broadband routers supplied by Globe2 Ltd have the option of remote access. When turned on, access to the router will enable our engineers to view connected devices on the Local Area Network and potentially access attached devices. Globe2 engineers will only access any attached devices necessary for the provision of IT Support of services.
We may disclose information about you to other organisations who provide specific business services to us.
Such organisations (listed below) are required to handle your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws related to privacy and data protection. The processing of any Personal Data by the organisations will be explicitly defined within contractual terms.
Globe2 Service Suppliers – organisations who require your Personal Data in order to deliver the business services to which you subscribe through Globe2.
Direct Marketing companies – contracted to produce and distribute direct marketing material for which you have ‘opted-in’.
Financial Services organisations – used to support the financial processes that we perform. For example, these include credit checks against prospective customers, to ensure we are not exposed to unnecessary financial risk, and BACS to facilitate those customers paying via Direct Debit.
Business Bureaus – used to check the accuracy of the Personal Data (name, address and contact details) for potential customers who have consented to us holding their Personal Data.
Recruitment Websites – used to facilitate the recruitment of new employees. The organisation will only have access to the Personal Data you provide directly to them when you complete their on-line forms. The organisation is a data controller for this Personal Data.
General Service providers – who provide specific, ad-hoc services to us. For example, Courier services..
Auditors – used to validate our compliance with the Vendor’s contractual Terms and Conditions. For example, Personal Data (email address) may be used to confirm our licence management procedures are correct.
Transaction Manager / Prospective Purchasers – Personal Data may be used to validate the business performance, customer volumes declared by us as part of a sale or merger.
Other persons or organisations permitted or required by applicable law or regulation.