New service: Broadband with 4g backup
Globe2 are proud to announce we will now be offering broadband with seamless 4g backup (UPDATE: we can now also provide a 5G broadband backup solution). Globe2 have also announced two other new services including Sim Cards and Enhanced Website Hosting.
How does it work?
In the instance where your broadband goes offline, the router will detect this and within 30 seconds switch to the 4g backup and Globe2 will receive a notification of the broadband going offline and will be able to begin diagnosing the problem immediately without you calling us. We can provide O2 or Vodafone data SIMs from 10GB to 100GB depending on your requirements. (UPDATE: we can now provide unlimited data sim cards).
- Staff can carry on working with minimal disruption.
- Download speeds of up to 150mb/s and upload speeds of up to 30mb/s.
- Seamless broadband backup solution.
- Automatic notification sent to Globe2 support so they can begin diagnosing the issue.
- Compared with having a back-up broadband line, 4g covers you in situation where there is a fault in your area.
How to order or find out more information.
Contact us on 03333 446 441 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Simple.
January 3, 2020
February 12, 2019