About Globe2 and this Code of Practice
Globe2 ltd (“Globe2”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a communications provider that providers various different services and products including Internet and telephony products and services to business customers.
The purpose of the Code of Practice is to inform you about our procedures, products and services, and customer car policies.
This Code of Practice applies only Globe2 direct customers who use our products/services themselves (i.e. it does not apply to parties who resell Globe2’s products and services).
References to “Website” means our web presence at www.globe2.net, including any associated website, web-page, or sub-page of that site. Depending on the services supplied you may be provided with access to a control panel, which is also included under the term “Website”. References to information or notices being “written” or “in writing” includes those sent by email.
How to Contact Us
Tel: 03333 446441
(Mon – Fri 8:30am – 6pm except Bank Holidays)
Tel: 03333 446441
(Mon-Fri 8:30am-6pm except bank holidays)
33 York Road
Leicester, LE1 5TT
We provide a number of different communications services that are available for purchase including voice over internet protocol (VoIP) telephony services, broadband internet access, email, web hosting, Wifi services, CRMs, cloud storage and Microsoft Products. More information about the products or services we provide can be found at our website or you may call our sales team on 03333 446441
Ordering our Products and Services
If you would like to purchase one of our products or services you may contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03333446441
The contract for the products and services we sell are based on our standard terms which include a number of service-specific annexes. To sign up as a Globe2 customer, you must read and agree to these contract terms. The terms are shown to you on the Website during the purchasing process, or are sent to you when you become a Globe2 customer if you purchase goods or services over the phone.
You can view a copy of our standard terms online (and download a copy) at www.globe2.net/trading-terms. Alternatively, you can request a copy by emailing email@example.com.
Some of our services may have a minimum contract period, some of services may have a 12 month or 90-day minimum contract term. The minimum contract term is dependent on the service we provide you, this minimum period will be provided with you upon providing you with a new service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you wish to cancel any of our services please give us a one-month written notice. If you are still under the minimum contract period you must pay a cancellation charge. The cancellation charge is the amount you would have paid had you kept the services for the remainder of the minimum contract period.
Some services, specifically but not limited to, broadband, may also incur a third party cancellation charge which will be passed on.
In the event of a price increase (except call-tariffs) we will give you at least one moths notice in writing about any price changes that effect you.
We may change our call tariffs at any time by providing you with at least 14 days’ notice in writing.
Invoices for the products and services you buy will be provided to you by email and can also be provided to you on request.
Itemised call data records for the calls you have made using our voice services are available through the VoIP control panel. Specific call data records should not be treated as final until you receive an invoice from us in respect of those records.
Unless our standard terms say otherwise, you must pay in advance for the products and services and in arrears for any usage charges (including, where applicable, charges associated with you exceeding your service usage cap).
If you are having issues with a service we provide we will work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Our support team may also work with third parties to resolve any issues such as OpenReach.
If you move premises, we may not be able to provide you with the same service we provided you at your previous address. To check to make sure we can continue supplying the same services to your new premises please contact via phone (03333 446 441) or email (email@example.com) in advance and we will do our best to support you. It is important that you keep us updated of your address.
Globe2 are committed to providing excellent service and we try to deal with all complaints and concerns fairly and within a reasonable period of time.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please contact us so we can investigate and do our utmost to resolve the issue.
If you have a problem with the way we have sold, provisioned or delivered the service to you, you should:
- In the first instance, telephone us on 03333 446 441 or write via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we aim to respond to emails within 24 hours, however if you email one of our staff directly response times may vary.
- If you remain unhappy in which your complaint has been handled, please contact email@example.com and we will aim to respond within 48 hours (not including weekends).
- In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved within 8 weeks or if during the process you believe the situation has reached a deadlock you may refer your complaint to the ombudsman.
- If the Customer Support Manager is unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you may escalate your concern to the Managing Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, they will aim to respond to you within two working days.
• Please note that in all cases, we ask that you mention your incident reference number in all correspondence, and that you work with our management team to resolve your concern. In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved by Globe2 to your satisfaction within a period of eight weeks, or if during the process of investigating your complaint you believe the situation has reached a deadlock, you may refer your complaint to the Ombudsman for independent consideration. The Ombudsman will make an independent decision based entirely on the merits of the complaint.
More information on Ombudsman is available on their website www.ombudsman-services.org or you can write to them at the following address:
Ombudsman Services, 3300 Daresbury Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4HS